You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

We all have to alive this site.

Hello Members,
    I found that there are only some members who are contributing their best in this site. I know that it will take a few months to alive this site same as other sister sites of HamaraUP. I will try to give my best here by referring my friends from Uttar Pradesh. But all we need is the support from all the registered members.
    Hello Vikas,

I totally agree with you, we must refer other to this site and those who are already registered should contribute on regular basis to make this site come in level of its other sister sites.

Regards
    Faizan

Hello Vikas,

Definitely you will get the support of all the members in any way you want. AS you people are young and enthusiastic and have many friends you can easily make hamaraUP popular by spreading the news about hamaraUP. Also many students will love the pocket money which they can earn while spending their time here.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hello members, today I joined this site and was shocked to see that the forum section is almost dead. members should come up with their problems and they should share their opinion on how to make this site more interesting.
    I request editors to please give cash credit to the quality forum thread or messages to encourage members.

----------------------
    Ajay Upadhyay
    Sports Physiotherapist &
    Happily Unmarried

Hello Dr. Ajay,

Welcome to this wonderful site for one stop information of Uttar Pradesh. As you can see there are no active members here and that is the reason of less activity in the forum section. But definitely few members like you can work wonders for the site. We will try our best to improve this situation.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.