You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am Vikas joined today itself.

Hello everyone,
    I joined this site today as I got a private message from vimal in India Study Channel. I was working there as a gold member. Thanks to vimal for telling me such a great site about Uttar Pradesh. I belong to Gorakhpur and I like my city very much. Although I know much how to work on this site but then too I would feel pleasure to get response from you all.
    regards
    Vikas Srivastava
    Hello Vikas,

Welcome to this site. This site needs good and hard working members. As you said you are gold member in ISC, I know you are going to work here also with great enthusiasm.

Hello Vikas,

First of all a very warm welcome to this wonderful site hamaraUP. Don't think you are new here. We at hamaraUP work like friends and help each other. However there is one thing that I want to tell you that here you will not find many active members. But we have to change that by making this site popular among our friends and in our circle. Also it can be achieved by writing good quality article related to Uttar Pradesh, so that more and more traffic will come from google our website. So we have to concentrate on writing good articles and spreading the word about hamaraUP.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Hai Vikash,

Nice to hear you from the Gorakhpur. Hope to see more and more contribution from you to get more knowledge about the Gorakhpur city.

Regards,
    Pawan Awasthi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.