You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

A new Suggestion for site

Hell webmaster
    i have gone through the other sister sites of indiastudychannel. Most of them have ' POEMS ' and ' JOKES ' section under entertainment section. So my request to you is that plese start these two sections in our site too if it is possible. A number of my poems are waiting to be posted here.
    Hello Ajay,

Definitely all the suggestions are welcome and we would also try to implement them. Also I wanted to tell you some points. Though I wanted to tell you those points in person while chatting and for that I also had sent you a chat request through gmail. But I never catch you online, that's why I am telling you those things here.

1)Look for spelling mistake, before you press submit button. (For example in the above message you have written "Hell" instead of "Hello").
    2)Use capital letter to start a sentence.
    3)Use capital 'I' to represent yourself.

Also as far as your suggestion is concerned I would definitely try to implement it.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Thank you webmaster. I will try to improve myself and i will correct my mistakes. Sorry for mistakes

Hello Ajay,

No need to say sorry. We are friends here and also a team whose aim is to take hamaraUP to greater heights and that can only be achieved if we take care of our little mistakes in our articles. Also good writing will help you earn more through adsense. I hope you know about adsense.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Yes i know about adsense and soon i will be a valid member for adsense. And i am sure hamaraup will be the leading site in upcoming years. I will be free after october so after that i will give most of my time to our website.

Hi,
    Definitely the guidelines provided by the webmaster vimal is worthy to be true. It is because when we use good punctuation then it looks good and it create interest to the readers.
    While working in India Study Channel I also once suggested to have a Lyrics section but there I was suggested that the lyrics comes against copy right laws. So, that was not followed and I think poem and jokes section could be here if it is self written.

Regards
    Vikas Srivastava

Hello Vikas,

Definitely all the suggestions are welcome. AS you know we don't have many active members, so can't start a section for poems or jokes, but you can always write your self written poems or jokes in forum or resource section, depending on how good that is.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.