You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for June 2011

This month only 1 member have qualified for partnership revenue share program for the month of June. Rs 1070.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 1000 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 362 so only Rs. 387.00 was shared and remaining Rs. 683 remained undistributed.

Vimal - Rs. 387
    hello Webmaster. if i become a consistent member and become member of the month then what amount of money will be paid to me

Hello Ajay,

First of all welcome to hamaraup. How much money you can earn depends on quality of posts posted by you. First you post some article. After seeing them I can decide How much value that adds to the site and how much money you can earn.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

Thank you webmaster. i think i can provide latest sports news from uttar pradesh and cricket academies in uttar pradesh. i have a great knowledge of cricket including statical, technical and general knowledge of cricket. i will try to provide some knowledge about schools in kanpur aswell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.