You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

What happened to the users of this website ?

What happened to the users of this website . No one is contributing on this website . From the last one week I am monitoring this thing . I want that every member should share their suggestions as well feedback to improve this website . Reply this thread with your views.
    Hello Prashant,

I agree with you that members are not contributing very much. I suggested one thing that to start resource contest. So that members contribute with interest.

Regards
    Faizan Ahmad

Hello Mahesh

I completely agree with both of you that members are not contributing here. There might be n number of reasons and one reason which I came to know was that there was no timely response to their queries or timely editing of their articles. However this is not the case now. From June onwards I am the Webmaster of this site and there is no delay in editing of articles or response to the query of articles.

@ Faizan,

Hi Faizan I have already told you that we are currently running revenue sharing program through which we share 50% of the site revenue. I think no contest can provide better opportunity than this. And still if you want some contest to be run, you can still suggest the topics.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

I think the main reason is that everyone is busy with sites like indiastudychannel where they get huge response for their articles and other recourses. but we are from uttar pradesh so lets make this site large. lets make it best site of indianstudychannel. hope we will be leading soon. and i hope you all are with me

Hello Ajay,

You have got a very good point here that people contribute because they get response to their articles. However in the sites like indiastudychannel, there are contributors from all over India and there are topic ranging from all the corners of India. But we can't do this here at HamaraUP. We have to stick to topics related to Uttar Pradesh. However if we keep contributing good articles, surely new members will come and there will be good responses also.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

I agree with you webmaster. But still all the members are not contributing. We have a lot of things to contribute from our own city. If everyone contributes latest news, sports news and other things then it will be great to the site. I think there are thousands of live events running in UP so everyone must contribute that from their city. In this way we can be popular.

Hello Ajay,

Definitely you are right. First of we need to create awareness. For example take facebook. Everybody wants to be on facebook and they also know about it. Similarly we have to create awareness about HamaraUP. If we start telling our friends that we have such a great site where we can contribute articles of our interest and even earn some cool pocket money, that would be great.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

I have advertised the link of this site at some places in facebook. i have a group where i have advertised hamaraup.com. I advertised it on my Facebook page too

Dear Webmaster
    I have a question, Can i post local news in this site e.g local cricket news, other local sports news or other news?

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.