You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

I want to discontinue and hence please settle the account

Due to time constraints i want to discontinue from this site, please settle my accounts.
    Respected K. Mohan Sir,

You are one of the most active & experienced user of this site. Please give your an hours for this site. I am looking for your contribution & suggestions. Hopefully you will continue contributing on this site.

Regards,
    Sudhir Shakya (Webmaster)

Sudhir thanks for responding and having confidence on me. But time constrains is forcing me to get away from all spider sites as they are not fetching me any return too.
    A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

It simply means keep working and do not expect.

"KARM KARTE JAo PHAL Ki Ichcha mat KARO!"

Still need to change the situation here.

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

Can any one tell, how many active contributers this site have ?

Hello Ankit,

This site is made of people like you and me. So it is not fair to ask how many active contributors this site have if we are not active. By the way as of now except me no one is the active contributor here. However I would like to request all the members to start contributing actively. They can bring forward their complaints or suggestions and I would try to implement them.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.