You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

How can We Post an Article Based On Best Tourist Places In Uttar Pradesh?

I was blocked for unfair means to post article on the above tab that is "best tourist places in Uttar Pradesh".

Kindly allow me i regret my mistake and it will not be repeated again i will donate my knowledge totally on Hamaraup.
    Hello Pratyush,

It is strictly restricted to post copyrighted articles. So, may be you have violated the terms and conditions of this site.

In order to regain your posting rights you can post message in the forum section and wait for the webmaster or editors response.

Pratyush Asthana please note that this site will not tolerate any copy pasting work and you must have read the rules and regulations. Meanwhile please use this forum to test your writing skills and interact with us. Once you prove your ability then the editor will give you permission again to post resources.
    A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.