You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: News

India lossed match against South Africa.

It was really a same that India lost the match even after Sachin Tendulkar made a wonderful 111 from 101 balls. Who so you think is responsible for the loss of the match. Are Indian bowlers ready to play the game in more passionate manner. If bowlers of India do not perform well that India is surely going to lose the matches comming ahead.

"Jago Bowlers Jago"

"
    Hello Prashant,

You are right, a match can be won only with the efforts of all the players. You cannot depend on one player. Sachin made a very good cracking century, but if the strategy of game will not be planned well you cannot win a match.

The bowlers must realize their job, that after batsman has performed their work now its their duty to defend the target.

Yes Prashant it is always bowlers who let us down in the matches. Nehra who is knows for good bowling failed miserably in the last over. Fielders also done their bit with good catches and batsman were awesome. But bowlers must think that the whole country is looking for their performance and they must keep that aim.
    A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

India will surely not going to win this World Cup. According to of Australia will again who this world cup.
    Hello K Mohan sir, I have noticed your performance in Forum section in almost all the spider websites. I am a very big follower of your forum messages. I also want you to join Himachal Spider and share the latest news with Himachalis. So sir please join Himachal Spider.
    K Mohan sir please join Himachal Spider and please contribute in Forum Section

Regards,
    Narender Sharma
    A member of HUP and Editor of Uttarakhand Spider.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.