You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: News

Mayawati surprise visits to districsts cost 300 crores just for nothing

When there is no development in district why this govt is spending too much on CM's security for her surprise visits to the districts.

K Mohan
    I thought some members will respond to this thread. Mayawati is spending too much money on her security. Recently the govt has spend a whooping 300 crores for her surprise visits to districts to inspect the development works. When everything is done with prior information where is the question of surprise visit and spending these much money.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hello Mohan Sir,

This is another good poll. I totally agree that it is waste of money and her surprise visits to districts is worthless.

Quote: "Minds are like parachute, they only function when open"

Regards,

Faizan Ahmad

Fizan thanks for participating in this forum. I think you are having good understanding of current topics and glad to note good responses from you. I shall be grateful if you share good threads here and i shall respond with great interest. This way we will develop the site and take it further.
    A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.