You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

For improving traffic

What my suggestion to improve the traffic on hamaraUp.com is that , the site should ask for importing contacts from google accounts since its not
    feasable to write everyone's email id manually.If our contacts are retrieved from the google account then we just need to tick mark the check boxes and the invitation sending procedure would be much easier.
    I think that this is not really a very good thought because the people will start misusing the contact import feature and this may result into the emails falling in the spam. With my experience i can say that if people start sending emails more frequently then the emails would be falling into the span folder of the email which will never help for bringing more people to this website.

I would suggest that we should be keen on providing contest and should give away some money on frequent basis for bringing more traffic to this website.

Today in the internet age, people very frequently visits the blog directories, We should also submit links to the blogs directory so that more people come across them and visit this website. this will definitely work in increasing the traffic to the website.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

Kushagra thanks for becoming member of this site and glad to note that you are more concerned to improve traffic of this site. I am the regular contributor to this site. Many old and new members are just abstaining from this site. Current topics must be bought to the forum for discussion and good cash credits must be given.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.