You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

For webmasters.

Sir, I have seen many complaints regarding lazyness of the editors of this site. So if you want a fresh editor then I am ready to accept this responsibilities. Talking about my experience I am a Gold level member in Himachal Spider with points 1840. So please
    appoint me as the editor of this website.

Regards.
    Narender Sharma thanks for becoming member of this great site. I really appreciate your concern for this site and i sincerely wish that you be appointed as the new editor of this site. I strongly recommend your candidature to the top brass of ISC and see that you are appointed as editor of this great site soon.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Thanks for reply sir. I really want to be the editor of this site. Because according to me this site can only grow when editors will active in this site. Members will feel happy when their posts will checked time to time and they will contribute more and more in this site.
    Regards.

Regards,
    Narender Sharma
    A member of HUP and Editor of Uttarakhand Spider.

Hello Narender,
    I appreciate the way your are thinking for this site, here we have very low level of contribution, first you should prove your writing skills here.

Editors are appointed depending on the need timely, if there is any need we may consider you.

Regards,
    Ram Ratan Maurya.
    Webmaster - HamaraUP.com
    QUOTE: Everybody makes a mistake. Learn to see your own.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.