You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Hindi post

Is there any resource posted in Hindi in HUP?
    Faizan it seems you are taking active part in this site. I think no one is attempting to submit resource in the hindi language. But try to give some translation in english too. Because posting hindi is not bad idea but google indexing is must and they need some english descriptions. So take care on that count.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Thanks Mohan Sir,

I am searching good resource for Hindi, as soon as I will get, I will post it.

Why you want to search for new resources. Current political situation in the state can be bought out in Hindi. No one sharing the current news in UP. Please share the news in Hindi language and definitely this kind of experiment will get good response. Moreover sharing current news will enhance the prestige of this site.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

I have posted a news in English, but so far it is not verified by editors, why it is so late in verifying?

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.