You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for January 2011

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of HamaraUP, only 1 member qualified for partnership share as per the eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource. However together the site failed to achieve the team target of 1000 points and total valid points scored by all members was 201. Total 606.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 1000 points, but as total points scored by eligible members was only 201, only 122.00 Rs will be shared and remaining 484.00 Rs will remain undistributed. A bit more activity by same members or other members would have given more shares.

The share amounts are -

Ram Ratan Maurya - Rs. 122.00

I am sure in coming months we will get more shareholders and more shares and no money will be left undistributed.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.
    Ram Ratan Maurya please accept my best wishes for having earned the partnership revenue amount for the month of Jan 2011. And it is really happy to hear that you are the only member who earned this money by fulfilling the norms of this site for that purpose. Though the amount is meager, but a good effort has been started.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Thanks K Mohan,
    Still we need more active members to participate in the program. If you are along in any competition, no one is going to like that. I hope you also increase your contribution in other section as well as forums.

Regards,
    Ram Ratan Maurya.
    Webmaster - HamaraUP.com
    QUOTE: Everybody makes a mistake. Learn to see your own.

Ram Ratan thanks for your reply to my response. Previously i did make some contributions but i was not given good cash credits nor points. That is why i discontinued my presence in the resources. Anyway it others members are earning here i will be happy to hear from them. I am feeling happy with the forums.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

I do agree with K. Mohan.
    Now lost not even interest but also the visiting numbers.

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.