You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Pending Status

Why, My post for Vinayak City center is in pending stage. Tell me if it is incomplete or any other problem.
    Faizan,
    Your post contains too many bold characters which might be considered as keywords spamming. So make characters bold only when it is required. After you edit your post it will be approved.

Regards,
    Ram Ratan Maurya.
    Webmaster - HamaraUP.com
    QUOTE: Everybody makes a mistake. Learn to see your own.

Faizan thanks for posting articles and please know the rules and regulations of this site and follow the suggestions made by our webmaster and correct the article accordingly for according early approval to your post. If you have any doubts please come to this forum and append it here for early redress.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

I have removed bold tags, even now anything is missing please tell me.

Faizan now that you have made the corrections, please wait for our webmaster to review it again and approve the resources. Meanwhile you interact with other subjects in this forum.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Faizan i was expecting your interactions with us in this forum but you have been abstaining. Please make to visit this forum daily and share something about this site.

K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.