You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Why My Ads are not showing on contents posted by me

I already reported this issue to one lead editor of ISC about it. Whenever I am searching the source code of adsense ads on my posts, it is showing adsense ads from other accounts.

I want to know the reason behind it. I know there is a new system implemented that logged in users can't see adsense ads.

I saw this thread today: http://www.hamaraup.com/forum/457-Best-Posts-HamaraUP-December.aspx and 2 posts are done by me. When I checked adsense code of those pages, it was other code.

Also, I already verified by refreshing my account from inside every time but the code is not changing.

So, Waiting for a justified reply.

Thank You.
    Hello Pankaj,
    Google ads are not visible to the active members to avoid accidental clicks. Recently, some members of ISC and regional sites, got rejection by Google adsense showing fake clicks on publisher account, nevertheless there was not mistake of the member but even he faced Adsense rejection. So all the active members will not see ads on their pages, but when anyone else comes to your page he will see ads.

For example, open any of your page with another browser which you are not using frequently and view page source by right clicking on the page, on the source page you can find you Adsense publisher code. This features is implemented on HUP, ISC and each regional site.

Regards,
    Ram Ratan Maurya.
    Webmaster - HamaraUP.com
    QUOTE: Everybody makes a mistake. Learn to see your own.

That I already know and Written in my above question. My Question is Google Adsense Ads are not displaying on my posts at all from last 5 months. HUP default ads are showing in place of that. May I know the reason?

Pankaj Gupta i think you have raised a valid point and i request Tony to reply to this post. Do one thing. Post this message to Tony and expect a reply from him.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Please post the url of your pages where you don't see your Adcode not used.

These are few links:
    http://www.hamaraup.com/resources/2228-Deoria-district-complete-details.aspx
    http://www.hamaraup.com/business/1477-Axis-bank-details-Sector-Noida.aspx

I just found your posts. Your AdSense revenue sharing period is for 1 year, but those posts are older than an year. That is why it is not showing your Ads.

Thanks Tony for replying to the question of Pankaj Gupta. I think the matter has become more clear and Pankaj got convinced.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.