You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

24 members joined this site in Dec 2010 but no interaction from them

Its really great to see 24 members joined this site this month but no one is interacting with us . Why.

K Mohan
    I made this post yesterday with a hope that atleast webmaster will reply to this post.

24 members have joined this site in this month. But regret to place on the records not a single member in on line now nor contributing. Please contact them and try them to be with us.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hello K Mohan,
    I was out of state so I was unable to late. Yes many members joined HamaraUP.com but didn't contribute, possible reasons can be that they were unaware that what they can actually do there and also a very less number of contribution is here.

I believe we can renovate HamaraUP.com in coming days.

Regards,
    Ram Ratan Maurya.
    Webmaster - HamaraUP.com
    QUOTE: Everybody makes a mistake. Learn to see your own.

Yes Ram Ratan there is urgent need to make this site live. I am making a visit daily and that you can see from my posts. But if some body interacts then it will be very lively.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.