You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

More than one year completed in this site

Its a great feeling to be associated with this site for more than one year now.

K Mohan
    Its a great association with this site. Previously this site was visited by many members when the interaction was very good. The picture section was also agog with good activities. Now the members gone missing and new members are sticking to this site. I still hope a good day one day.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hello K Mohan,
    Let me take the opportunity to congratulate you on completing your one year at HamaraUP.com
    You are one of the most active contributor on all regional sites and contributing very well and actively.
    I hope we will have several members like you.

Regards,
    Ram Ratan Maurya.
    Webmaster - HamaraUP.com
    QUOTE: Everybody makes a mistake. Learn to see your own.

Ram Ratan Maurya thanks for becoming member here and a word of appreciation from your side as elated me further. I hope active members like you will again bring glory back to this site. Hope to see you here daily.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.