You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Resources with poor English passed here

http://www.hamaraup.com/resources/2460-Aabakari-Bhivag-Announce-Dates-For-Physical-Test.aspx

This resource was passed with five marks too which is full of grammer mistakes

K Mohan
    I happen to saw the above resource posted by a member and that was approved without even bothering to edit. Such acts will bring bad repute to our site and request editors and webmnaster to take care of these mistakes in future.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Mr.
    Mohan
    Plz don't Make a Joke Of A Any Member(me). Wel Ever-Never some hindi words may Mistake b.coz Their No proper means In english so This Problem comes. Probably You Are Trying To Become An Editor Of Hamaraup.com So u r doing This Bad Work. I M still In Tp ranked at Rajasthanspider, I came here coz i m frm up Wel All right.
    due to ur this Deed I Am leaving Hamaraup.com.
    bye-bye Members

Hello Pratik first of all stop using SMS language in this forum. I am not here to enjoy any post or favor. I am here since one year and seen many members like you coming and going and i need not learn from you. If you are leaving this site its your wish and i have not invited you here.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.