You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

My Question From Webmaster

hello
    sir
    my resourses have approved but not added with google ads so my adsense earning is stop yet. my all channel are not added .
    Pratik you are still a silver member here and dont think of google adsense right now. You have to be a gold member with 6 months active contribution here, so that your application can be considered through the profile of yours.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi Pratik,

Do you have approved adsense account ? If Yes then you can associate your adsense account in your profile.

If No then you can get adsense account from this website. All you need is post good and quality resources on this website. Wait for some time. Then apply for Google Adsense account from this website.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

hello
    Mr. k. mohan and Sultania Prashant Mahesh
    I have two adsense a/c .. one i associate with rajasthanspider and one in hamaraup.
    So Mr./ I not need adsense a/c. understood my question i m saying that
    Till now google ads not put in my resourse channel so my earning is stoped.

Hi Pratik,

First of all I am just asking whether you have approved adsense account or not. If you have then it's good. All you need is to associate your adsense account with your profile.

Secondly, If you can't see the ads with your resources then it means you don't have approved adsense account. Try to associate another account and then see it and then reply here.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

If the google ads are not put in your resources means the quality of the resource is not upto the mark or no people have ever visited that post. Its quite simple.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi-
    Mr. Sultania Prashant Mahesh.
    As that u want 2 know that i have an approved adsense a/c or not,
    Yes I have a approved adsense a/c and I have successfully associated with hamaraup.com,
    Even Also google ads display there but in my google adsense member page these channels are yet not to added. If u had a adsense account then u proper understood me that wt i m saying.

Hi Pratik,

We can not add channels to your adsense account. This is only you who can add different channels to your adsense account.

There are so many pages in this site which you can make channels in your adsense account and start earning from your posts. From different sections wherever you post you can add that page as your channel or even if you add our site url as only single channel and you are associated with this site through google adsense account then you are eligible for adsense earning.

So enjoy here and post as much as you can to earn as you want.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Pratik i thinks Amit has given a good reply and it makes sense. The way he has explained it you could have got the point right.

K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.