You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for September 2010

As per our announcement Be partner of HamaraUP we are announcing partnership share for September 2010. Total revenue earned this month was 18.39$

As per the eligibility criteria laid for partnership program only 2 members qualified, they are

1. Nemish - 10% = 82.00 Rs
    2. prashant Sultania - 9% = 73.00 Rs

Only three months are left, so members gear up and capitalize this opportunity to grab share of the sites revenue.
    Why my name is not considered for Partnership revenue. If my name is not considered for partnership revenues then dont allot ranking also. Put zero at the rank place.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for announcing the partnership share for September month. Hope other members will also contribute in the same way.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hello Mohan
    Your effective points was not 100, thus you havent fulfilled the minimum eligibility criteria.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP.com

Thanks for clarification. I was under the impression that i was debarred from sharing the revenue from this site too. Your clarification has convinced me. Thanks Sanjeev once again.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.