You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Hi, This is Satishkumar from Chennai.

Dear members,

Well, This is Satishkumar from Chennai. I have many friends in U.P. hence, I thought it would be appropriate to know more about U.P. Therefore, I have joined this site. Hope with all your help, I can little more about U.P.
    Satish Kumar a warm welcome to this site. You are a welknown member in spider sites and also in ISC. Its good to see you here and the scope for development is more unlike other site. With your good writting skills i think you can excel here far better.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi Satish,

Welcome to hamaraup.com. You are the well known person on spider group. Hope you will give your best to this website also. You can share your experience and knowledge of Uttar Pradesh with us. You can find all the information about Uttar Pradesh on this website. Post quality resources(articles), business classifieds, events, pictures etc. Even you can also earn money from this website. All you have to do is post self written documents or articles.

For any query feel free to ask.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.