You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Resources

Editors,
    I have two questions actually.The first one is regarding a resource that was approved.It was a poem titled'Who am I?' I want to ask why it became 'A beautiful poem on Who am I?' The title of the resource cannot be what you have made it to be when the category'poem' is specified.I think it is wrong to edit resources like this.When we write an article we do not write 'an article on---.We rather write the title of the article.
    The second is rather a complaint.I don't think the above mentioned poem deserved just 3rs with 10 points.Don't be so stingy,please. It demotivates me.
    Hi Julia,

First of all I would like to thanks for posting this thread and give us an opportunity to understand your feeling and interest towards this website.

Second is About the title. If Google use to crawl the title in its search engine then it would not be able to crawl. Due to the small title. This current title (Beautiful Poem on Who am I?)explains a lot rather than a small title (Who am I?). If you want then i will chance it frequently. Please reply this it.

Third is about the cash credit. I have increased the cash credit. In future you are going to earn good amount of money from this very website. This money is fully depend upon your contribution. So keep contribute on this website and try to post good quality resources. This will increase your chance.

Always feel free to ask you queries regarding any topic on this website. We are here for you.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.