You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for month August 2010

As per our announcement Be partner of HamaraUP we are announcing partnership share for August 2010.

The traffic was not so significant due to lack of contribution, but it is a good start and the site earn a revenue of $14.13. This is a pleasant surprise that in spite of getting low traffic and less clicks the rate of clicks at HamaraUP is high. So if we have significant contribution with good keywords, we can do wonders here.

As per the eligibility criteria laid for partnership program only 4 members qualified, they are

1. Sudhir Shakya = 10% = 63.00 Rs
    2. Krishna Verma = 9% = 57.00 Rs
    3. Prashant Sultania = 8% = 51.00 Rs
    4. K Mohan = 7% = 44.00 Rs

Conversion rate 1$ = 44.79 Rs

I congratulate all partners of Hamaup and expecting more and more participation from other members too in coming months.
    In congradulate the following members who made to first top three best earners of this site for the month of Aug 2010..

1. Sudhir Shakya = 10%
    2. Krishna Verma = 9%
    3. Prashant Sultania = 8%

I also thank the webmaster for considering me to give seven percent of earnings of this site to me.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for announcing the result of partnership share of august month. I would like to congratulate all the top four members. I would like to suggest all the members to give more contribution on resources section. This section will give you more traffic along with more earning.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi K.Mohan,

Congratulations for getting the partnership reward from this website. You always use to say I am not getting any thing from this website. This is the reward from this website. Hope for more contribution on various section rather then only picture section. I like to suggest you to contribute on resources section. This will help to get more reward.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Prashant Sultania thanks for your greetings. For the first time i earned a good amount from this site and I thank the members and webmaster for their good support. With this award other members also elated and start to contribute more here.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hello friends,

Congratulations for getting the revenue from this website. This website is really a good earning website. I would also like to thanks Sanjeev who share the revenue with all the top 5 members of this website.

Vikaram thanks for your good wishes. I sincerly wish to have your name too in this list next month. Please prove your ability and start contributing.

K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.