You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

I Want to Know

I Want to know:
    Yesterday I saw that my cash credit Rs. 89/- But when I login today I found that my cash credit is Rs. 81/- . How its possible?

What are the links which Credit is reduced? and Why?

Money has no matter but reason is important for me.
    Hi Sudhir;
    The reason for the decrease in total cash credit may be decrease in cash allotted for a particular post by you after rechecking by the editors.
    During rechecking if an editor finds that the cash alloted is more he may decrease it.Thus you need not worry about the authenticity of this website.Your cash credits will not decreas without any reasonable reason here.
    Regarding Urls In my opinion editors can give them .

Hello Sudhir

When you submit a good resource automatic cash is credited to your acccount and after actual editing the real cash credits are set in.

This is what happening in all sites.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi Sudhir,

You have so many post for business directory in pending section. this would be great if you edit them and made changes so as we can approve and you be eligible to take part in ongoing contest.

Please update the information more accurately so as we can approve them. Your points and cash credits are less due to your posts in pending section.

Best of Luck and I wish you could do your job soon so as we can consider your posts.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.