You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Please register yourself to protest against superbug NDM-1 named after our Capital city

Its a national shame that our Delhi is dragged to name a bug. Register yourself to protest against the name here and ask to rename it immediately.

Please sign this online petition to change the name of the superbug

K Mohan
    Hi K.Mohan,

Yes are absolutely right this bug contains the name of the capital of India. I have fill the petition for this. I would like to thanks to sharing such an important link with us.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Thanks Prashant Sultania for understanding the need of this.

I am very happy that from my side i could do something for the cause of our Nation and your help is very appreciated.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Mr. K. Mohan

I am agree with you. It is really National shame. Every Indian who hear about this should register yourself to protest against superbug NDM-1 named after our Capital city and also refer your friends for doing this.

I have registered yourself (Serial No. 16) to protest against superbug NDM-1 named after our Capital city and also inviting my friend for doing this.

Regards,
    Sudhir Shakya (Webmaster)

Thanks Shakya for your response and registering your protest.

My protest number is 50 on line.

I request other membets to follow the suit.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.