You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

Members Please note the guidelines for College submission

Today I have checked many posts for school and college submission. I found all the posts having one liner description. We here always wish to provide good quality knowledge to our users and for that we pay more.
    Members please note while you submit any school or college that should contain as much information you can provide as follows:

Introduction
    Fee Structure
    Staff information
    Quality of eduction
    Courses offered
    Discipline
    Extracurricular
    Contact information
    How to reach information
    Students discipline
    Placement
    And so on..

One can increase the content as much as he can. I have moved all the posts to pending and hope members will edit their posts to achieve full points by providing various information while keeping in mind that we do not allow copied content.
    If one has any concern he is free to post his question in Forum section or directly contact webmasters by messaging them.

Regards
    Amit Siwach
    Hello Amit

Thanks for giving the information to all the members for giving full informations on college submissions.

Hope the members who posted the resources will take note and respect it.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Amit Siwach

This is really good information and correct clarification.

Regards,
    Sudhir Shakya (Webmaster)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.