You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

New features has been added

I think new features (Additional Information) has been added in business post (Education - University) criteria.
    Hi Sudhir,

Yes you are right. I think that these feature are important for the college sections. So I added it. Hope this new feature is going to help other members.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi All,

This is really great we are coming with new innovative ideas here and I hope every one should come up with their ideas. This will really help us to explore our knowledge and we will get more revenues.

This is important that we should keep moving to new horizons and members like ours serves the best deal here.

Keep it up guys we are on the rock now.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Thanks Sudhir

The information provided by you is more useful for the members who keep posting in the college sections.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi;
    Yes it is better to add more options so that the colleges posted by the members have more detailed descriptions .
    More detailed descriptions will help these posts to appear higher in the google search ranks which will benefit both members and Hamaraup.Thus webmasters should keep making such changes whenever needed.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.