You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

I am not Happy.

Dear Members,

I am not happy with the posts in business classifieds. The reason is less description and less information. I have not approve any of the business classifieds till now from last 2-3 days. I would like to request you to add the relevant information and description in business classified.

I will check all the business classified on 14th August,2010. Hope till that time you will add relevant description and information in business classifieds.
    Hello Sir,

How much long description in business post,please tell me. In business post description you are not allowed HTML Code. But we still use general HTML code because if i do not use general code for heading like About college,branch offered by college it is not giving good attraction. I think general HTML tags it suitable for description.

But instruction given in description box HTML is not allowed but description is accepting HTML tags so i am confused for using HTML tag in description box and given more information by using general HTML tags.

If webmaster allow to use general HTML code that will be good for everyone because description look will be good and easily understandable. But hyper links which linked to other websites can not be allowed.

I request to you that please solve my confusion.

Regards,
    Sudhir Shakya (Webmaster)

Hi Sudhir,

I am not talking about the HTML Tags. What I want is simply write more description and more information about the college. You can use simple HTML like < b >, < u >, < i > without spaces.

Check out this institute Sanjay Institute of Technology & Management Research

If still having any query please feel free to ask.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Sudhir,

You right while stating that we should allow more html tags than we have now. But this is not possible due to security issues. This is correct we only allow links to our sister concerns or to this site only because this gives us more revenue than to hit other sites links. I hope you will maintain the standards.

Well to write more about description of your business there are several points which you can take care of. You can elaborate your description as much as you can. This leads more information about the business and users get correct and best possible information available on net.

So Please explore your description part to increase your chance to win good points and cash credit. This is really good practice to have more descriptive information about the business. Please stick to rules and dont break the rule of copied content in any circumstances. I really appreciate your efforts and we always wish you give us your best possible efforts.

Best of Luck. In case of any query do post in forum or can message me anytime.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hello Webmasters,

I think U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University is now correct. If it is correct tell me please.

Regards,
    Sudhir Shakya (Webmaster)

Hi Sudhir,

Yes this is more then perfect. Keep Posting like this only.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

I am watching the conversations between the member and webmaster.

Good feed back for better understanding.

Good that member felt need to clarify their doubts here.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi Prashant,

Yes you are right that every user should add the proper tags. This will increase the traffic on this website.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.