You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am Vikram

Hello friends,

I am Vikram. I was already existing member on this website. But I have quit this website because at that time there was no traffic on this website. Now I think that this website have been alive once again. So I am back on this website.
    Hi Vikram,

How are you ? Welcome once again on this website. I am giving my best to this website. Hope I might be successful in this. You are going to encourage other existing members of this website to come back one more time on this website.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hello Vikram welcome once again.

Now after you left lots of changes you might have noticed. Especially the ranking system.

Since you are starting new again your rank starts with zero though you have good scores of previous contributions.

Henceforth be active to be in the system.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Mr. Vikram

You are most welcome on regional website of India's largest state.

I hope you will know here more and more about Uttar Pradesh

Regards,
    Sudhir Shakya (Webmaster)

Hi Vikram,

We welcome you again to this portal. As you are old member here so you might be aware of new programs and rules for the site. So please keep posting good information and enjoy your tenure here.

I hope when a site go dead then the blame goes to its owners and here all the members are owners so please help everyone here to make this site as success as this time we are quite serious about the revenues here and we are gaining momentum as you can see old members started to come again.

Welcome again and feel free to raise your ideas to develop this site.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hi friends,

Thanks for welcoming me on this website. Hope for a good future of this website and start contributing once again on this website.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.