You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Ideas to write resources that can bring you traffic and revenue! : Weekly Update

In this thread, I will provide several keywords and topics that can bring good amount of search engine traffic which will generate good revenue for you in the long run. I will keep adding more and more topics here, so keep an eye on this thread.

You may choose any topics from the list below and post resources on them in our resources section. It is okay even if several people post resources on the same topic. Even one person can post multiple resources on the same topic !!

Topics for resources

=> Admissions Alerts
    => Best Colleges in Noida
    => Best UPTU Colleges
    => Best Tourist Places in Uttar Pradesh
    => Best MBA Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
    => Celebrities for or in Uttar Pradesh
    => Indian Idol Celebrities from Uttar Pradesh
    => Kaun Banega Crorepati 4
    => Khatron Ki Khiladi Season 3
    => Babri Masjid Verdict
    Thanks Prashat for giving a good clarification.

All these day i was under the impression that once a resource is submitted by other member on tourist places, we cannot submit again. But that doubt has been removed now.

Good to see this kind of motivation from your side.

Expect good participation.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi K.Mohan,

You can write the similar posts on this website. But it should not be copied material. Points and Cash credit will be rewarded according to that post.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hello Prashant

I have started contributing in resources and some of them have been approved too.

But i always like to post photos but for which only 2 points are alloted and hence i am going very slow here.

Any way i try to post resources whenever i find time.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi Prashant;
    Thanks for coming with such an useful thread.Many members might not be able to decide on what topics to write here .This will help such members a lot.

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for this such an appreciation reply. I am waiting for the good resources from you. Hope you will show your contribution in this.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Prashnat,

Thanks for starting such a good thread. With the help of this thread all the members will get some idea regarding the topics for resources.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.