You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

Please add proper Tags in your posts

Hello Friends,

This website need some proper guidelines from you.
    I have seen many resources, business classifieds, Pictures, Videos many more which does not contains proper tags.
    I would like to suggest you to add the proper tags in all your post.
    It is quite difficult to add tags in so many posts. But nothing is impossible.

To get the good traffic on this website you need to proper tags in your posts.
    Please add the tags in your posts. This will help this website to crawl in search engine. These tags bring good traffic on this website.

Hope you will use proper tags in your posts in future.
    Thanks Prashant for posting this thread thats very useful and educative too.

Yes proper tags must be used so that we can get good google indexing.

Hope members do care this.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi K.Mohan,

Thanks for replying and supporting this thread. I want you to start working on it. Try to add the Tags in all your posts. Hope you will co-operate with us.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

I am new on this site. I have post some article on this site. I have also add tags in my every post.

Can you review my post and tell me? Is my all post have good tag or not? Please give some ideas which i can do best for this site.

Regards,
    Sudhir Shakya (Webmaster)

Hi Sudhir,

Yes your all article on this site contains good tags. I have review all your posts and I have approve it. Keep posting just like this. You can post any article on this website. But the thing is it should be only from Uttar Pradesh and No copy material is allowed on this website.

You can follow this link to get more information about the posting the articles.

Posting articles tips

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Prashant;
    You are very correct use of proper tags in resource is very important.It will help the articles to get higher ranks in google search engine rankings.I hope all the members will follow your advice.
    Tags are small keywords which you think people may be typing in the search boxes of search engines.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.