You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Earn money by becoming partner of Hamaraup.com

If you are dreaming to earn money from internet without investing, then you have a great chance.
    This website is announcing three way earning system.

1) We are announcing a great program to earn money from this website and become the partner of this website.
    If you don't have Google Adsense account then still you can earn money from this website.
    According to this program we are going to share our earnings to top 10 active members every month.

Rules and Regulations are as follows:-

1. Minimum points should be score by a member is 100 points of that month.
    2. Points earned for posting resources, forum, directory, best tourist places, events, classifieds, Uttar Pradesh news points will be considered 100%.
    3. Points earned from posting gallery, videos will be considered 50%.
    4. Copied materials in any section will not be considered and that member will not be considered as partner of that month.
    5. Points will be based on keywords, current and hot topics of Uttar Pradesh.
    6. The highest points earner will get 10% of the revenue earned in that month, 2nd will get 9%, 3rd will get 8%. . . . . and 10th will get 1%.
    7. The last date of this partnership program is Dec 2010.
    8. The members who have earned minimum points will be eligible depending upon the activity of that member, types of posts and other criteria.
    9. All decision will final and no dispute will be considered.
    10. All decisions will be taken by the Webmaster of this website.

If you have any queries regarding this scheme is welcomed as response to this thread.

2) Earn money from quality and unique posting. If you can earn money from posting the quality resources, best tourist place in Uttar Pradesh,
    business classifieds etc on this website. You will be rewarded according to the content of the posts.
    If you don't have Google Adsense account then still you can earn money from this website.

3) Earn money from Google Adsense also. Just post hot topics, quality resources with good keywords.
    So, that you can earn money from Google Adsense as well.
    Thank You Prashant for starting this Contest here. Now I think we will get more traffic as more members will try to participate on this forum. This is really a good decision taken by you.

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for replying my thread and showing your interest in this contest. I want a great contribution from your side. Hope you will show your participation in this contest.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Thanks Prashant for announcing partnership revenue programme.

This kind of progammes were already announced by other regional sites and i earned too.

Good that you have taken a lead and done this for this site.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

I agree with you guys and we hope we will increase traffic here. such programs are made to provide members more interest in the site and keep their interest in the site. I know we will improve a lot from this program and I hope more members will come here and stick to our site forever.

We need more enthusiastic members who can generate more traffic in Resource and Business section. Guys please post as much as you can in these sections as they are the core key to generate revenue for the site and this will benefit members participating in the contest.

Best of Luck to all. Hope we will have a successful contest here.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hi K.Mohan,

Thanks a lot for showing your interest in this contest. Hope you will post some good resources in this website. I want that you should start posting some quality resources in this website.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Amit,

Yes you are right that such kind of contests encourage the members to take part. In fact this contest don't have any hard and fast rules. It is simply 100 points that's it. If you gain 100 Points then you will be eligible for the contest.

You can earn these 100 points from various sources like resources section, best tourist places in uttar pradesh, events, business classifieds and more on.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Thanks Prashant for responding.

I Had already started contributing in the resource section.

Dont worry i will try my best to contribute in all sections and try to gain your accolades.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi Prashant;
    A nice contest will certainly increase the compettition here among the existing members.Also it is a nice chance for other new mebers to join this site and make money by posting content on Hamaraup.
    I would like to know is the revenue sharing starting from this month.Means in september the top 10 members will be paid or not.

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for showing your interest in this contest. Yes this contest is starting from this month August. The Top 10 members will be awarded in September month. Hope you will try to be the participant in this contest.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Prashant;
    Definetly I will try my level best to be a part of this nice contest.I hope I will get the support of all the members here.

Hi Krishna,

You don't hope for the support of all the members. But every member of this website is there to support each other. We all members have to support each other for this website. So, that we can alive this website once again.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.