You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

New Online Feature in hamaraup.com

Hello Friends,

There is a new features added in this website. This is online members feature. This feature is really very good feature. With the help of this feature you can see all the online members on this website. What you think friends ?
    Yes Prashant i too saw this feature.

This will show who and how many members have logged into our site.

Small developments like this will enhance our prestige.

Thanks for bringing to the notice of all.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

This is really a good improvement in hamaraup.com but the position of that online users list is not at right place. That list must be placed in the left side bar of the website. For example just below stats. Anyway, thank you for adding this unique feature.

Hi Pankaj,

I have added this feature just to update users to communicate with other users who are online at the same time. On the Left side there is feature for count of online users and hence we decided this to present at right top side.

Hope this will give us more communication between the users.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hi K.Mohan, Pankaj, Amit,

Thanks for replying my thread. This new feature will definitely going to help all the members of this website.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Mr. Prashant Sultania

Really this is good feature in this websites. We can see that who is online and we can communicate them.

Thanks for adding this useful feature in this site.

Regards,
    Sudhir Shakya (Webmaster)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.