You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Earning start from Kontera Ads

Hello Friends,

I had started earning from Kontera Ads. My first earning was from the Business section of this website. I had earn 0.02 $ from the business section. This is my first earning amount on 27-June-2010. Let's see now how much i will earn from this website.
    Prashant at last your hardwork paid.

You have started earning from the Kontera Account.

I am happy that my friend is earning from this site.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

You are really doing great Pranshant. I hope we will see more posts in this regard from you to increase our traffic on HamaraUP. This will build strong caliber and confidence in other members too.

This is really great when we see such posts about our site and this really attract traffic.

Best of Luck for future post. Keep it up.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hi K.Mohan and Amit,

I had already post lots of information on this website and i am waiting for other users. Who is contributing on this website. This website is working good in business section. There is no problem. But the problem is with the resource section . I request all the users of this website to post atleast one resource daily to alive this website.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.