You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: Hamara UP ranks which number in ISC sister concerns?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Hamara UP ranks which number in ISC sister concerns?'.
    Only our webmaster must answer this thread.

We dont know how this site fares better than other sites.

Surely this site is not doing well.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi Arvind,

Adjustly i don't know the right rank of this website. But one thing i known is that this website is famous for the business category of Uttar Pradesh. You can try it yourself. Try to search anything related to business in Uttar Pradesh. Whether school, colleges, hotels, restaurant, auto spare parts shop etc.

I can tell this thing because my maximum earning from this website is from the business section. Check it out the below link. This website is on 25th Place while searching.

http://www.google.co.in/search?q=business+in+Uttar+Pradesh&hl=en&prmd=m&ei=quMlTLP0Eca4rAfLhuDUDA&start=20&sa=N

But i can't say anything about the spider sister sites ranking. I think the honor can reply this properly.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.