You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Kontera Ads on Forum Section

Hello Webmaster,

I like to give my suggestion to this website. I want that there should be Kontera Revenue Ads on Forum Section. If there is a Kontera ads in resource section. Then there should in forum section also.

Give your suggestion friends.
    Yes, I agree with Prashant that there should be ads in the Kontera section. Kontera is also one of the ways through which we can make money if kontera ads are displayed then we have more chances of getting more revenue for the website as well as for as.

Kontera ads should be used in all the sections because we do not get a lot amount of money from the kontera. If we have Kontera in the forum section also then we will be able to earn more from Kontera.

This is not fair to put the kontera ads in the resource section and not in the forum section.

The more the kontera ads appear the more are the chances of earing more revenue from it.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

Actually it is very tough to set the kontera in forum section because there are so many members replying on single post. It will be difficult to recognize which kontera ids to use. But if it is allowed for the creator of the post then it will be very good.

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for replying my thread. Its True that if we have kontera ads on forum section. It will deffenitly improve our earning rate. Not only this it will also prove this website rank as well. And This will encourage the users to post more on this website.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.