You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: Proposal to set up an international airport in Greater Noida town do you think its a good

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Proposal to set up an international airport in Greater Noida town do you think its a good plan.'.
    Dear Ravi,

I don't think that this is a good proposal to set an airport in Nodia. I object this point because there is already an airport in Delhi. And having airport in Noida is going to be wastage of money. People living in Noida can easily go to the Delhi airport for boarding their airplane.

I think that if we have a airport in Noida, it will be waste of time, waste of money and waste of area. If you are going to build an airport that they is going to occupy a lot of area.

So, I strongly object this suggestion.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

Hi Ravi,

I don't think so because if you travel little more towards delhi then there is already international airport. And establishing international airport for noida it will be a wastage of money. People can easily go to delhi through Noida- Delhi- Noida Expressway.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Delhi is Delhi and Noida is Noida

New airport at Noida is a welcome step.

Since Noida is in UP, the state always has the

advantage of being proximity to the National Capital.

Hence new airport at Noida is always welcome.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.