You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: Online matrimonials are not at all good.

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Online matrimonials are not at all good.'Reply with the reason.
    Yes i too feel on line matrimonials are not fare at all.

See normally a girl or boy get noticed in the family and relatives and get married through the word of mouth.

And if that fails only, people go for other options.

Its simple like this.

If you want to sell a house, if its good the neibour or the relatives or others will buy it without ad. If the house is not marketable, then we go for paper ads.

So, if a boy or girl is good enough in all respects, matrimonial portals are not all required.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hello,

Yes in my view online matrimonial should be ignored because in arrange marriage the main motto is to make both boy and girl happy marriage life because their are parents in between both of them to short out any problem come in future but this will not going to happen in case of marriage through net , so in my it should not be preferred.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a Hamaraup Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.