You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: Who will win the micromax cup?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who will win the micromax cup?'.
    I think Zimbabwe team deserves to lift it.

They have already shown their profess by winning spree.

We need not surprise, when they lift this cup.

May the best team win.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Obviously this is Sri Lanka who will claim the title and I hope they have strongest team in the series and deserve to be the winner. Though Indian team let them off the field in one game but I dont think there be chance for any other team to lift the title.

Zimbabwe itself did well but they are new and unexperienced and Sri Lanka will have added advantage of experience and that is why they will win the title.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hello,

Srilanka now a days is very strong company, i must say that it will surely rock in the upcoming tournament and it can happen because of the little effort given by the team members and they deserve for that and India and Zimbabwe is right now not in good form so they must do good labour to win in cooming mighty World Cup 2011.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a Hamaraup Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.