You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Will Mayawati will win in Next state elections after Two year.

After near about two years again state election will be there , do you think that again mayawati will win, or their is any chance of Samajvadi Party to step in ????
    Winning and losing in politics depends upon the work that has been done for the improvement for the area. If she has done a good work by developing the area that no body can stop her from winning the next elections. Elections are done for choosing a leader who can guide us the way to education, and many more daily needs of our lives.

I think that she has got good chances bot there are some demerits too as no one is perfect in this world. The price of the sugar and vegetables and many essencial comodities have reached their limit if the government cannot control the rising of the prices then they should quit and give others the chance to show their ways.

Last but not the least, I think that Mayawati have got the good chances of winning in the election.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

To the best of My knowledge Mayawathi will win the coming elections with hands down.

She could able to gauge the pulse of the dalits and have strong presence in their heart.

Samajwadi Party is scattered.

Congress in rubbles.

So Bahujan Samaj Party has edge even with the BJP in the state.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.