You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Hello to all.

Hello Friends,

My Name is Ravi Kumar Dubey, I am a resident of Lucknow. I joint humaraup.com for betterment of this community as well as website.I am right now doing Engineering from BBDNITM lucknow. Once Again Hello to all.
    Hi Ravi,

We all members here welcome you to this beautiful portal of knowledge sharing.
    I hope you will like this portal and provide useful information about our state UP and explore yourself to earn a bit cash for the same.

Please read new members faq before you start posting and please avoid copy paste as these are against the policy of site.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Welcome Ravikumar

You have come to the right site at right time. Being a Lukcnow local, we expect you to share many informations about this lovely city, its past culture, and present situation.

Make it a point to visit this site daily with good information about Lucknow in particular and UP in general.

We are awaiting good responses from you.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Welcome Ravi Kumar Dubey,

I wholeheartedly welcome you to this community. This community is really a very great community for all of us. It provides students like us to earn some money while learning new things. I have been in this website for some time now and i feel that people here are very energetic and focused on making this a popular website.

There are some of the very great opportunities provided by the webmaster to earn some money if you have got the talent. The point system is really good at the hamaraUp.com website.

The more time you spend on this website contributing useful resources you will earn more money.You should try to post the quality content so that your website gets listed at the front page in the search engine listings. Be careful not to copy and paste the contents because the webmasters wil close your account for that.

The most interesting feature is the Google Adsense Sharing. It is one of the ways of displaying google ads on your webpage. You should have a website with a lot of contents to earn money from it. You can get your adsense account approved by becoming the gold member of this website. Once you become the gold member you are eligible for applying for the google adsense account.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.