You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: How HUP is better than other concern webs?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'How HUP is better than other concern webs?'.
    Hi Prashant,

Its really a very good question. This site provide you each and every information about the Uttar Pradesh. This site provide you many services like:-

Resources,
    Forums,
    Business Section,
    Classified,
    Pictures,
    Videos,
    Jobs,
    Communities,
    Admission information,
    And
    Most important thing is Even you can earn money from this website.

Thanks,

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Here you have a platform to share all about Uttar Pradesh where as the sites we cannot do so.

Thats the main advantage.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

why this poll in not actice.

The site is developing as an average site goes. We are here to motivate each member to post great articles related to UP and we are succeeding in that.

Great work indeed needs appreciation and as far as I know people here all are very enthusiastic and doing great.

Rest wish a good luck and we soon increase in numbers.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hello Friends,

This Site is good but their are some problems which peoples are facing like no use of html tags etc which is very important for posting resource. So better to wait and watch , everything will be alright after some time and its the famous wordings slow and steady win the race.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a Hamaraup Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Hello friends,

Let that run as it is running now , its the initial time. And your earning will be your capability. Our Webmasters are very supportive and I must say they will help you out in each and every problem related to this website or community. You need not to worry about anything about the system the seniors are their to help you. You just post a forum and see the replies.

What You will get after contribution

4. Cash Credits
    5. Google Ad Sense Revenue Sharing
    6. Increment In member level.

This much the site is paying for your response what do you expect in this initial condition.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a Hamaraup Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.