You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Uttar Pradesh Updates

Discuss: Which is the best City for education in U.P?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the best City for education in U.P?'.
    According to me Lucknow is the best city for education now and at 2nd stage Allahabad comes.

Dear Zulqdar,

Education is one of the most important aspects for us in becoming the developed country. Our Uttar pradesh has many cities which provides with a high quality of education. According to me the best 3 cities in Uttar Pradesh for Education are as follows:-

1. Kanpur. I would like to tell you that Kanpur has got IIT which provides the best education. It has very tough competition in the IIT which takes the best of the student's.

2. Allahabad. Motilal Nehru Institute of technology, one of the most prestigious colleges is at this city which places it at second position.

3. Lucknow. Lucknow has got a bunch of colleges such as Babu Banarsi Das Institute of technology which places it at third position.

Overall our state of Uttar Pradesh consists of lot of prestigious colleges and universities.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.