You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Why New members are not allowed to post Images?

Dear sir, i just joined this Hamra jaunpur and when tried to upload Images, it says i require special permisson.
    Plz allow me to post images.
    Regards
    Zulqadar welcome to this site of great oppurtunuties.

Being a new member first interact your self in the forum and post good articles in resource section. The image section is highly important section because you cannot upload all images of big size. Size matters. Please seek permission from webmaster and then do it.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Dear Mohan, I uploaded resources three days back and still they are unmoderated or not approved. First start moderation on daily basis, if you want to improve this firum's performance.
    Regards

Zulqadar i can understand your enthusiasam to have the resources approved immediately. But we dont have permanent webmasters. Please bear with us.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.