You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Today i became diamond member here

Its a lone voyage without any competition.

K Mohan
    hi K.Mohan,

Congratulations for being the Diamond member.
    Keep contributing in hamaraup.com

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Thanks Prashant Sultania for your message.

By the way why you are keping low profile and not to be seen for many days.

Be active and keep in touch with me.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Dear K Mohan!
    Congratulations!!
    And loads of appreciation for your DIAMOND Membership success in HUP.
    I could see your soothing responses and resources on HUP everywhere.
    But there is only one thork poking all the way and that is still there is not reward system for the new members as well as the senior ones.

Why don't the webmasters and editors take a serious decision to uplift this web? Have some look here for more INFO >>>

Click = for Online discussions on HUP

Keep Sharing....
    Arvind

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

Thank you Arvind Kuril, here is a person who is worried about my rewards.

Yes this site needs overhauling. Well i am contributing without expecting any rewards but you cannot expect all to do this.

May our webmasters ponder over this.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Congraculations K Mohan, for becoming the diamond member of this website. You have done a lot of hard work and you deserve to be the gold member. you have made a lot of contributions and given your full effort for the development of this website. I hope that you will continue your good work. This is really great that you do not belong to UP and you daily contribute some or the other things to this website on the daily basis. It is really very hard for maintaining the top rank in the website.

Once again I whole heartedly congraculate you on becoming the diamond member of this website. We should learn from you how to get our selfes fully dedicated for the development of this website.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

Prashant Kumar

Thanks for your very good appreciative message on my performance.

And i thought no one is there in this site to respond. Slowly our site is picking up.

Good to see the forum posting as started.

Good days are ahead.

K Mohan

Hello K MOHAN ,

I whole heartedly congratulate you for your success. I know you did a great work for the site because you are capable and you have some talent so you are on that position right now and I respect your deeds and wishes you best of luck for future. Really Achieving this is not very easy , Again Congratulation for that. Keep it up. I hope that you will continue hereafter with the same speed.
    Nothing is Impossible in love life and war
    Happy Posting

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a Hamaraup Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Thanks Ravi

You always make a point to appreciate those who does good deeds. Your words further give me impetes to do more work.

Small contributions daily lead to big results in future.

I am following this policy simply.

K Mohan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.