You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

I have added my google adsense account

Hi,

I have added my google adsense account. Please approve it.
    Congraculations for adding your adsense account. I hope that you will make a lot of money from this account. I wish you all the best for the approval of your account.
    Regards
    Prashant kumar

Hello Prashant,

Nice to here that, congratulations for adding your ad sense account, this is all your job and you deserve this , of course you did a great job and its a kind of reward to you. have a nice day and one again congratulation.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a Hamaraup Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Hi Prashant And Ravi,

Thanks for repying my forum. And thanks a lot for adding my adsense account.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

What happened to you Prashant

Offlate you are not seen in this site for long time.

Your are good performer and definately get benefitted.

By associating your adsense you will reap the desired benefits.

K Mohan

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi K.Mohan,

Infact i am quiet busy on my office. I am the only person who is handling such an huge project. That why i don't have much time like before. By associating the google adsense it don't mean that i will not contribute in future. Whenever i get a time i will definitely do. Thanks a lot for replying my thread. I will definitely try to contribute as i was before.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.