You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

Guidelines on why not to use extra html tags on your post

Dear Members,
    You might have read in Hamaraup.com that using Un-necessary html tags are not allowed. You might be thinking that there is so much restriction of adding html tag. If I can not add html then how I can make my resource beautiful and this question may also be arising in your mind that why webmaster is restriction the use of HTML tag in our posts.

The answer is:

Actually we are restricting the use of html tags in post for the benefits of users and this website. Actually, this website is working to get traffic from search engines which is totally free and more traffic on website will increase the Google adsense revenue of the members whose resources or posts are coming in search engines. So, your chance of earning from Google adsense will increase.

HTML tags is good for the visitors that it will attract the visitors and will look good but Search engines hate unwanted html tags in the posts like color tag, heading tags, marquee, blink and others. If you will post a simple resource with bold, italics and underline tags then search engines will love your post and will give higher priority to your posts compared to others. So, It will increase your earning. This is the main reason we are restricting our members to use only basics tag like bold,Italics, Underline .

Note: Never use H1 tags in the posts because only one h1 tag is good for search engines and that is already used in the coding of the page or other section. So, avoid using H1 tags.

Hope this post is useful for you to understood the restriction on html tags. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.

Thank You.
    Dear Pankaj
    Thanks for the detaile response of my query.

After reading this post we are understanding the importance of using unncessary HTML tags.

To ask more about it, apart from bold, italics and underline TAGS which are the other tags which can be used in our resources and forums?

Is it good to use heperlinks and other fonts like Calibri and Verdana.

For more INFO >>>

Click = for online earnings

Keep Sharing....
    Arvind

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

Hi Pankaj,

You really have an impressive profile on ISC and deserve the right to be here for same.
    Your postings really deserve appreciations as I have gone through them a bit.

You have given really good guidelines here also. Hope members will stick to these.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hello Pankaj ,

Thanks for the information but we have to make resource look beautiful and we should have this facility so that we can represent our resource much more beautiful than other website so that other peoples will come to see our job and dedication for the website and we can have many members in hamaraup.com.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a Hamaraup Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Hello Pankaj,

This is a great answer to the questions that why we should not use the extra html tags. Html tags distract the search engines from the content. The more you have the content, more is the chance that the search engines will give you the higher preference. You should try to provide the quality content so that the people visiting once the answer are impressed and they should visit your webpage again.

I would like to say that the more you have the quality content on your webpage the more is the chances that your webpage will be ranked higher that the others.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

@Ravi, Please read the last comment made by Prashant kumar. We are here to make our resource search engine friends to receive huge traffic and if huge traffic will come then it will be good for both website and the article poster. Article poster can earn more adsense revenue and this website will get some more ranking in search engine. If you will more HTML , search engines will not give more importance and at the end, we will loose both the things.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.