You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: How to enhance Hamara UP portal?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'How to enhance Hamara UP portal?'.

I think we need to contribute as and when.

What's your idea of sharing ?

Keep sharing
    Arvind
    We can enhance this portal by Posting quality content on different section of this website . If we will add good content then it will be crawled by google search engines and we will receive more visitors. And if more visitors will come then they will also contribute to this website .

Dear Pankaj,

You are thinking according to the webmasters point of view.
    It's really great to see but think one more time when you were on the fist step what were your expectations during that time.

Every new memeber loves to get appreciated and rewarded everywhere.
    Pay little more attention on this part also, a sincere request.

Keep guiding.
    Arvind

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

Hello,

In My view first of all we should gather much more peoples then after we should try to introduce much more events with the help of seniors and webmasters. Really me very much agree with arvind point that we should not expect more from the website in the initial step and we should think about the upliftment of the site by posting information as much as we can.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a Hamaraup Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Hello,

Again I want to introduce some contest and competitions for this websites so that peoples will take more interest than other sister site. No site is giving that kind of contest and competition like

1. Member of the Weak
    2. Member of the Month
    3. Essay Competition

We can also introduce some contest like Referral reward and give them points as a prize instead of cash credit. Peoples will take more interest in this section.

Happy posting

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a Hamaraup Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.