You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Swagat hai sabhi Hindi Bhashiyon Kaa.

It's been nice to be a part of HUP.

I am Arvind Kuril staying in Mumbai basically from Kanpur.

Full time online faculty for the students of various fields.

Keep Learning.
    Arvind
    Welcome Mr. Arvind .
    Happy to see you at this website. I am sure you will contribute good information about your Kanpur and will earn from Google adsense revenue sharing..

Dear Pankaj,
    Thanks for your reply and initial support.
    Keep motivating.
    Arvind

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

Hi Arvind,

Welcome to hamaraup.com as you known about hamaraup.com.This is the site related to uttar pradesh. You will get each and every information regarding uttar pradesh. And the website also give you rewards. These rewards are something like cash credits these cash credits are some money. And you will also get gifts.

All you have to do is post the resources, forum, information regarding uttar pradesh, business directory of uttar pradesh, links, pictures, make referrals etc. These are the some section from where you can get some cash credits.

But be careful while post resources on hamaraup.com. please don't copy resources from another website or already posted resources. This will considered as a copied material and it will be rejected by the editors and the webmaster.

Even you can earn dollars from the google service adsense program. You can get the google adsense service only at that time your your profile is completed and it is 6 months older and posted many resources in hamaraup.com

Here i am provide you some links from where you can get the information how to start with hamaraup.com:-

Resources Posting Guidelines

Tips to earn cash credits

Tips for Resources

Tips for Google Adsense Service

Reasons for rejecting google adsense service

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Arvind

Prashant has dictated you very well about the site and hope you will maintain standards here.

Please do not copy paste any article or post from other site as this is against our policies and we strictly avoid copy pasting.

Best of Luck and Welcome to your own State UP.

Hope you will continue good posting here.

Regards
    Amit Siwach

Hi Amit,

Thanks for appreciating my work on hamaraup.com I will try to continue the same in future also.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hello Arvind Kuril,

I whole heartedly welcome you to this Website. I am an active user of this website and it provides you the best opportunity to earn money, it depends on how much you can afford to give time to this website, your earning will be your capability. Our Webmasters are very supportive and I must say they will help you out in each and every problem related to this website or community. You need not to worry about anything about the system the seniors are their to help you. You just post a forum and see the replies.

What You will get after contribution *

4. Cash Credits
    5. Google Ad Sense Revenue Sharing
    6. Increment In member level.
    Please read new members FAQ, this will give you full information about the site and if you feel any problem then kindly post in forum with you doubt it will be replied as soon as possible.

You can also earn by Google Ad Sense Revenue Sharing. Ad Sense revenue sharing program allow you to earn revenue for the content you contribute in this site.

*Your contribution should be of good quality and rating will be done by Editors and Webmasters.
    Happy Posting

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a Hamaraup Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.