You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Need a webmaster for the site

We are in search of a dynamic webmaster for the site HamaraUP.com.

Eligibility Criteria
    The webmaster should have some idea of tuning the posts to make it search engine friendly. The webmaster should be aggressive enough and accept the site whole heartedly. He should not wait for the announcement or the post before performing.

Webmaster should be of UP or must have vast knowledge about the state and can judge the topics on which we can get traffic.

There may be some member who can devote proper time but are not aware how to get good traffic, he/she can contact me via chat and I will do my best to guide them, and if he/she follow the suggestion nicely, I am sure he/she can do quiet well.

What webmaster will get
    Webmaster will be a partner of the site and will get the profit share. If proper work is done profit can even be more than their usual earning in due course of time, but patience is necessary. A webmaster should remember that you cant get fruit without planting the tree and taking proper care for some period without getting anything.
    Hi Sanjeev,

I will try my best to serve this website. And i will try to get most traffic to this website.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Dr. Sanjeev
    I am not claiming what I can do, but I will try my best to show my activity at this site and then I will make a request for being a webmaster. Just consider me as one of the option.

Hi Sanjeev sir,
    I would lke to be the webmaster of this site. I am Ashish(Gautam) from Bihar. I am already the webmaster of biharspider.com. If you want then I am ready to manage both the sites.

With Regards!
    Ashish Kumar Choudhary(Gautam)
    Active Member, hamaraUp

Quote for Life:-"Everything Happens for the Good!"

Hi Sanjeev Sir, I am living in Up for around 21 years and i am friendly with all the places in Up. I think that i deserve to be a webmaster. I am doing Mca from Srm University, and i can bring you the traffic that you need. Search Engine Optimization is one of my topics and i have the knowledge how to bring people to this website.
    Regards
    Prashant kumar

Hi Prashant Kumar
    Please be active at the site with some good resources related to UP, I am sure seeing your work, we will take your interest for being a webmaster at top priority

Webmaster
    HamaraUP.com

Dear Sanjeev,

Being a member of HUP I wish to offer my services as I will be available most of the weekdays and weekends.

Faculty be profession and online instructor for the online student learner from various Universities.

Basically from Kanpur, UP staying in Mumbai, I am aware of most of my natives.

I wish to do something great for HUP. Let us see how best I can do.

Regards
    Arvind

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

Hello Arvind
    Nice to see your interest for this site, as till now you havent posted given any contribution except a few poll votes and forum reply. Please post some resources, business directory and events of UP in your own words, so that we can review your contribution before offering the post.

Webmaster
    HamaraUP.com

Dear Sanjeev,

I think it is the time to re-think over my contributions.

Regards
    Arvind

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.